Welcome to MMGN! Introduce yourself!

Featured 517169 Views 1677 Posts MMGN.com
Welcome to MMGN.com!

Introduce yourself to the community in this thread and tell us a little bit about yourself!

Helpful Links
Here are a few links to help you get started on MMGN:
 •  Site rules Have a quick look here before posting.
 •  Beginners guide on how to add content to MMGN.

If you have any further questions, feel free to send a message to one of our helpful moderators or admin, who can be found here .

Enjoy your time on MMGN and we look forward to getting to know you in the forum! :D

Guyver said: Free human organs if you post in this thread



Aww in that case sign me up!

Welcome to all the new comers.
OH HELL YEAH ORGANS
Welcome new members, enjoy your stay and shiz.
I want a new liver ;)
Vye
+
Welcome, newbies. =D

Yosho said: Welcome, newbies.

You shouldn't talk. [Shifty]

Heller said: I want a new liver


kero's the one that needs that, soz.
Is confused.

I GUESS ILL START.

My names Josh, Im 19. I play guitar, sing and am in a band called May West You can check out our music at youtube.com/maywestmusic and you can see my personal channel at youtube.com/joshguyman . I also work in radio. I have a PS3, a red ringed 360 and just picked up a 3DS. Hit me up on the PSN if you want, username is Lekkers2.
Tano
+
Hi, I'm Gaetano.

I'm 25, love long walks on the beach, playing MW2 and getting people angry.
My name is Steve but everyone calls me Heller. I also play guitar and sing in two bands - Fear For Thought (Industrial Metal) and The Fazellas (Punk). I am an editor here at MMGN.com and love my job. Previously I was a network admin for a hospital in rural Victoria.

I am a PC gamer but I also have PS3/Xbox360 and Wii. Always up for a chat!
Hi Josh. I too am an alcholic. Wait.... I mean a gamer.
My names Reggie (or Reginald) and I'm 21, I was born in Barbados (not many people here can say that!), moved to Oakland, California when I was 5 with my pop. Lived in the US until I recieved my mechanics license in June this year and moved to Sydney, where my mom lives. So now, I work as a mechanic in Mascot, live in Concord with my roommate, 2 streets away from my mom (pure coincidence). I have a PS3 which is used mainly for NBA, Madden and Fifa. Although I do play other games like CoD(4) and Battlefield aswell as others like Mass Effect and Skate. Add me if you want a game: GangStarrWu-Tang
Tano
+

GangStarr said: Hi Josh. I too am an alcholic. Wait.... I mean a gamer.
My names Reggie (or Reginald) and I'm 21, I was born in Barbados (not many people here can say that!), moved to Oakland, California when I was 5 with my pop. Lived in the US until I recieved my mechanics license in June this year and moved to Sydney, where my mom lives. So now, I work as a mechanic in Mascot, live in Concord with my roommate, 2 streets away from my mom (pure coincidence). I have a PS3 which is used mainly for NBA, Madden and Fifa. Although I do play other games like CoD(4) and Battlefield aswell as others like Mass Effect and Skate. Add me if you want a game: GangStarrWu-Tang



Welcome =D
you spell it 'mum' from now on

also WU TANG!
Hi I'm Doles, but most people call me The Godfather.

I hate going for long walks on the beach and prefer staying in doors, sitting in front of a computer. I have a Gaming PC and a Wii, as well as a modest collection of retro video game consoles. You'll see me hanging around the PC and Retro Forums, I'm also responsible for MMGN's Minecraft server, that's how I got my name; The Godfather.

fin.
konnichiwa Mik3y-desu~
Thank you for your friendly greetings. I'll try spelling it 'mum' although don't get irritated when I say mom, its second nature to me!

Also @renagadez Are you going to see them?
Hey i'm MyFragian, i'm from earth and i like potato gems *_*
Tano
+

GangStarr said: Thank you for your friendly greetings. I'll try spelling it 'mum' although don't get irritated when I say mom, its second nature to me!
Also @renagadez Are you going to see them?



I'm going to the Melbourne gig :D

Guyver said: Free human organs if you post in this thread


Shuddup WiiD00d
Liking the new profile layout guys. How do we unlock the locked achievements?
Hello, I am DS_GAMERZ! :D
When do levels fully get implemented? And will the general site layout change or is it just the profiles

Beta said:


GangStarr said: Thank you for your friendly greetings. I'll try spelling it 'mum' although don't get irritated when I say mom, its second nature to me!
Also @renagadez Are you going to see them?


I'm going to the Melbourne gig


Nice! I'm so pumped to see them on Friday. Don't mind that RZA's not there just want to see Raekwon and Mr Meth!
Hi Guys,

I'm EndBoss, the guy who pretty much run the technical stuff behind it all. Thanks for visiting and hanging around!
I'm confused.
 
Register or Login to participate.
Alternatively, connect with Facebook or Twitter.
Facebook Connect Twitter Login

Movies Content

What August Release Are You Excited For?

What August Release Are You Excited For?

29/07/2011 Polls 8 14
Rockstar is trying to stop BBC

Rockstar is trying to stop BBC's GTA drama being released

Gryllis 22/05 News 0 3
How do you avoid spoilers on social media?

How do you avoid spoilers on social media?

Gryllis 20/05 Articles 12 6
A movie based on The Witcher is in the works

A movie based on The Witcher is in the works

Gryllis 19/05 News 3 6
The Simpsons will continue without key voice actor

The Simpsons will continue without key voice actor

Gryllis 14/05 News 7 8
Australians to pay GST on Netflix and Steam

Australians to pay GST on Netflix and Steam

Gryllis 12/05 News 9 28
Disney Infinity will teach Star Wars history to clueless kids

Disney Infinity will teach Star Wars history to clueless kids

Gryllis 06/05 Articles 4 5

Community Content

Wii U - 2, MMGN - 0

Wii U - 2, MMGN - 0

01/05/2015 Blog 14 1

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

commented on Monsters: Dark Continent giveaway

zurczner 5 hours ago
Username

Kazanagii made a change to Hibike! Euphonium

Kazanagii 8 hours ago
Username

kangle4, Leasha, Daniel369, Andy7365 commented on Monsters: Dark Continent giveaway

kangle4 12 hours ago
Username

Leasha, Tano commented on CoD4 remastered? 'We talk about it' admits Activision CEO

Leasha 14 hours ago
Username

Leasha, sjt333, Tano commented on Australia has banned more games in four months than it had in the two decades prior

Leasha 15 hours ago
Username

Daniel369 is now Level 8!

Daniel369 18 hours ago